"Is this real? Cos this heart is just starting to heal.
And you're so close to making me feel, me feel,
Alive, alive, alive, alive!"
~Alive by Natalie Bassingthwaighte
omg it's so long since I've have posted =x (dun think anyone cares! haha)
anyway, got my results yesterday and I am happy of it (: PRAISE GOD!!!
During the December holidays, I went Sydney, Australia and Hong Kong again :D It was a fantabulous trip :P
Visited Luna Park which has an amazing scenery and fun roller coaster and rides! The Sydney Opera House is uber cool man! The Hyde Park is exactly the park I adore (in the middle of the city life. ppl sit down on the grass randomly to picnic!) Sydney Tower has great view but not a very good buffet =x but it revolves around 360 degrees! nice to look at at night. The jetcruiser tour was fun. Love the Darling Harbour and Circular Quay! <3 style="font-family: arial;">-- oysters and lobsters =x
The weather is pretty irregular, like morning is cold, afternoon is sweltering hot! and night becomes cold again -.- My sun burn is weird, lol. Love the wildlife world -- koalas, kangar00s. Went blue mountains, LOADS of flies in summer. sighs, hate flies :S Nice scenery though. It's picturesque!
Love the old preserved buildings esp. QVB (Queen Victoria Building) and artistic graffiti/ vandalism on the walls etc. xD Love The Rocks. Love the surf brands! and nice people. sighs. But Sydney is way too big for me.
Btw, I saw Delta Goodrem and her fiance Brian McFadden in Star City (casino/shopping arcade) on a Monday grocery shopping. Didn't recognise her at first. I was starstrucked xD She's super pretty and friendly :)
My favourite shopping place there is Supre! The first look at it makes me wanna shop the whole day there =3 haha. and I almost did.
Hong Kong was fun too xD We went to the wax museum at The Peak and I met Brad Pitt and Angelina J.! Haha. And Hitler >.<, Kylie Minogue, Madonna, Leo Ku etc. After coming back, I rushed to the farewell party for my band conductor, Mr Leonard Tan. Sad man. He left for US to study :S but it will do good for him! All the best (:
Then went to church camp. GO GARDENIA! haha :D Had a blast even though there were less people compared to 2 years ago.
Ahh, okay that is it for now. Need to decide where to go. I'm clueless about my dreams. Sighs!
TOODLES!
<3 drea.
11:50 AM