"i didn't steal your boyfriend"
~ashlee simpson, "boyfriend"
hello!
i've never written for a month!!! heehee. cus i was too lazy. call me a pig! lol.
anyway, my examinations are finally over and i'm elated!!! i'm free from all the studying and nagging. and you know what? there are no exams that i have nothing to do at home now! i laze around and sleep, watch the telly and play with my doggie. well, it's rather bored. haha.
RUNESCAPE.
YA KNOW WHAT?! A FREAKIN' ASS**** WENT TO SCAM MY ACCOUNTS AND NOW I CANT ENTER MY ACCOUNTS!!! THAT HORRIBLE, FAT, UGLY, IDIOTIC, EVIL PIECE OF SHIT! I EVEN TREATED HIM LIKE A FRIEND. URGH. I HATE RUNESCAPE NOW!!!
AND I'M NOT GONNA PLAY IT, UNLESS IT'S FOR KILLIN MA BOREDOM. AND FROM LEVEL 55, I'M DEMOTED TO LEVEL 3!!! THIS STUPID ******* P.O.S.! I'VE LOST EVERYTHING THAT I'VE EARNED! 100K ALL GONE TO WASTE! MR STAURT, YOU ARE DEAD.
sorry for the er.. unfriendly and rude tone up there, but you know how it feels when you are seriously devastated cus you lost everything you have earned for the past months. oh well, i'm trying to cool down and forget about it.
examination results
english: i did rather badly, but i passed! not a chance to get me ter go normal stream! hea.
science: not what i expected, but i could have gotten an A1. it's only borderline satisfaction for myself.
history: unexpected results!!! heehee! i've got a high A1!!! i thought i was gonna flunk it! ;)
literature: average expectations. it's okay. lol.
those are the subjects that i've received terday. there is a girl who failed higher chinese and she
is my dear pal. sighh.. although i want you to continue hmt, i'll respect your decision of quitting it. i hope you will do even better in express chinese (which is apparently 1000 times easier than hmt)! good luck dear :))
lalas. well, that's all. ;)
toodles till' now!
love,
andrea*
6:45 AM