"want to be free, you and me"
- here is gone, goo goo dolls
hey
I'm so busy that I've not updated for quite a while.
today i jus went for band, it was boring and tiring. sigh. why did i even join in the first place?? sheesh. we finally had no homework for a day. :)) but i gotta finish my piano; theory homework.
i still have a bunch of never ending pile of projects which keep me twirling until i faint. attitudes of people real suck. irresponsible and not cooperative. piss me. urgh.
wheee...
guess what?!!
the new sixth book of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is finally here!! ;)) I'm so gonna grab it this Saturday morning since there is no band! I'm so happy. i've waited for more than a year. finally it's here!!! :))
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..,.,.,.,.,.,.,
i'm so addicted to fan fictions. whee. ^^, how the tension builds up in my body. haha. argh. i'm havin eczyma again. sheesh. hope i can fall sick and not go school tomorrow cus i'm so fed up with my studies. sigh. but, i'm so not givin up my studies. yup yup. i still wanna be a pro. or achaeologist. i'm a good little girl. hehe.
oh my gosh! i'm listening to "she's no you" by my beloved jesse [sheesh] -_-!!! wahaha!!! :D wheee!!!
gosh. so late already. i have ter shower.
buh-bye.
love,
andrea*
p.s.: please tag if you have visited my blog.* fankews.
7:27 PM