'For weeks after I've won, I kept it in storage. I won't even put it on the mantelpiece ; the thing freaks me out'
~ Gwyneth Paltrow on her Oscar
Hey!
I'm here again! Finally the holidays are here. There are tonns of homework waiting to be done... *frowns* But, I am almost finished with them! I'm goin' out with Joycelyn tomorrow! At last, there is freedom. We can go shop and watch movies and all... It'll be so fun!
My Mum is returning from Hong Kong today, for business trip. She bought somethin' from Esprit for me, but I dun know what jacket she was referring to... I hope it's cool.
I read the newspapers that ppl from Friendster recruit gangsters and all. It's so offensive! I also went to see the imposters of Harry Potter, they were all wiped out! It includes Daniel, Emma and Rupert, even Tom, sadly...
Have you heard that Mario, a contestant of American Idol decided to from the competition? It was a pity.
Keira Knightly from Bend it Like Beckham, decided to shoot a sex scene! She is only nineteen years old. It must be tough for her to do it for artistic purposes. You go girl!
Jojo's new video! Not that Kinda Girl can be watched at jojoonline.com and also BEHIND THE SCENES OF NOT THAT KINDA GIRL'S VIDEO PART 1 AND 2. trust me, it's nice. You can even learn the hip-hop dance in the bridge! I learnt it and it's so awesome!!!
I gotta go! Bye!
All Hail,
Andrea
2:45 PM